- Admission is granted on the basis of merit, subject to the availability of seats.
- Parents seeking admission for their wards are required to fill in the specified application forms available in the school office and to be submitted to the Principal within the scheduled time
- Birth certificate – photocopy (original for verification if necessary)
- Transfer certificate
- Character / conduct certificate
- Progress report from the previous school (Only for Higher classes)
- Photocopy of Community certificate (for office use to fulfill the requirement of the government)
- Admission commences every fourth week of April for classes I to VIII.
- Class XI – On the day of the release of X std Public exam results – Spot admission based on marks.
- No capitation fee / deposit / donation
- Fees collected as per the recommendation of the private schools fee determination committee.
- Endowment is created exclusively to award scholarship for economically needed students and also to meritorious students to encourage to excel both in academics and sports.